Re: Holiday that may not be named

 > From: "k" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:17:56 -0800
 >
 > Hey Robert and Noelle,
 > I was wondering what you are doing for T-day.  We are having
 > a meal here at the kathaus and I would like you to be there,
 > if you are not otherwise engaged.

Alas, we will need to be disengaged since we will be otherwise engaged.
Our plan is to head to Sacramento to meet with Noelle's friend and
associated family.

It may be possible to swing by  on our way back -- Nov 23 or 24,
maybe?

 > Also, we should make a date to go to Ethiopian in where-I-live
 > some time.

At this point, other than Nov 23/24, December looks better.  I'm guessing
we will go down to Santa Barbara on Dec 25, or perhaps the weekend before,
but plans are not yet clear.

 > Hope you both are well,
 > --Kathryn

Why do you want this page removed?