Re: potluck

 > From: Kathryn <http://www.gmail.com/~katnipempire>
 > Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:53:18 -0700
 >
 > Hey Robert and Noelle,
 > Sorry I couldn't make your potluck yesterday,

It was completely fine.  Saturday's thing was a smaller crowd and pretty
relaxed.  Which was nice, actually.

 > we were moving large bits of
 > furniture out of my mom's place and into my place.  I ended up spending all
 > day sorting and putting things away (in the closet) and getting rid of
 > things.  Whew!
 > I will have to redo the closet later, but at least it is all out of the
 > walkways now.
 >
 > I would like to get together with you sometime.  I don't know when my
 > schedule will settle down though, I still have to put my mom's finances in
 > order, I mean they are not bad at all, but there is the will and taxes and
 > all that legal stuff.  Maybe we could get together for dinner in a few
 > weeks?  Let me know what your schedule is like.

I don't know about Noelle's schedule, but, according to my calendar, I'm
busy these weekends:

 * Sep 8
 * Sep 22
 * Sep 29

Oct is currently open.  And, just noticed that Oct 20 is a Saturday this
year...

 > Hope you are well,
 > --Kathryn
 >

 >      --Leonard Cohen