Re: potluck

I figured out yesterday how I messed up the encrypted partition thing.  I
should've looked at

http://scarygliders.net/2011/12/06/how-to-install-and-multi-boot-between-windows-and-debian-testing-with-full-disk-encryption/

So, try not to let your computer get taken/stolen!  And, continue to use
the Master Password in Firefox.  (Chrome and Internet Explorer don't
suffer from this problem (and thus do not have a master password) because
Chrome uses tricks of the file layout to encrypt its info and IE uses your
login credentials to encrypt its info.)

 > From: "k" <http://www.kathaus.org/~cat>
 > Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 11:59 -0700
 >
 > Sorry I'm just seeing this now.  If you are here at 3pm that
 > is fine.  We could do dinner somewhere too, I was thinking
 > the same thing.  Maybe an early diner, so as to not spoil
 > the dessert later, vegan chocolate cake!
 > --Kathryn

Why do you want this page removed?