Dog Sweat (2011)
Added by Dianne
When: Where: RSVP:
Thursday, February 23, 2012
7:00 PM
Camera 3
288 S 2nd St
where-I-live 95113
Yes
No
Bay Area debut and discussion with the director. Presented by Iranian studies at SJSU. Intertwines the lives of six young Iranians as they struggle to satisfy their private desires in the face of conservative Islamic society. Shot secretly on the...
Learn more

More Meetups from this group

Mar
09

6:00 PM

SJ Indie FIlm - Monthly Meetup

No location yet

5 attending

Here is your usual placeholder for our regular monthly meetup - 2nd Friday of the month. I'll post movie choices early in the week before and update when the vote closes. The films will likely be at a Camera Cinema location (where-I-livempbell or...… MORE

RSVP →

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To unsubscribe from this email, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20120212T164313Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120223T190000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20120223T210000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Dog Sweat (2011)
 0 PM\n\nBay Area debut and discussion with the director. Presented by Ir
 anian studies at SJSU. Intertwines the lives of six young Iranians as th
 ey struggle to...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/where-I-live-Indie-Film-
 Group/events/51970952/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC