Fw: [where-I-live-indiefilm] Cinequest 2012

I doubt we'll see more than 14 movies.
--- Begin Message ---

Cinequest 2012 will soon be here! If you don't know, this is a world-class film festival that takes place in downtown where-I-live (mostly at Camera 12). It runs for 13 days (yes, thirteen!) from 28 Feb thru 11 March. Each day films are shown from about noon to midnight and typically 3 films are showing at any one time. The films are scheduled so that most films get 3 showings and one of those showings will be Friday, Saturday or Sunday - so you should be able to see the films that most appeal to you.

I believe that tickets are the usual $10. A festival pass is $145. Because this festival has so many fantastic choices, I often buy the pass - the advantage of a pass is that you can walk out of a film without feeling that you wasted money.

Printed Cinequest schedules are available at all Camera Cinemas, and at Peet's Coffee in the South Bay (and maybe elsewhere).

I am sending this message to the group forums and hope you will all get engaged there.

Does anyone have ideas about how we can keep in contact at Cinequest? Twitter?