Re: Fw: Resume/SQA Assistance for Cisco position

Thank you Robert,

All good points.  This was my pre-Pro-Match resume.  I have a newer
one, but it is geared more towards iPhone Architect and Developer,
which has already addresses some of your points, but not all.  I am
wayyyy too close to this resume to be completely objective, which is
why I'm soliciting comments.

If you're around in an hour or so, I'll be happy to send you the
updated version for critique, but depending on how long I take to get
it rewritten, I may go with sending it in to my friend to pass on to
his manager without much review time... (I "want" to get it to him
this afternoon).

Thank you very much, and ... I'm on it.

-Carl

Why do you want this page removed?