RE: Fwd: Lyndon State College VT

Yes, you are absolutely right. He needs to find his own path.  I think
that it would be best if he moves away to school.  I think that one gets
a much better overall experience if they don't commute back and forth.
(If I am not mistaken, we have four colleges in Montpelier)

Tim, actually, has a very big influence on Nick.  Nick is always looking
to Tim for advice.  He rarely asks me and when I try to offer I am
rebuffed.

I strongly believe that this can be a great opportunity for him - but it
is what he makes it.

We will be doing more research this weekend and will let you know what
happens.

Why do you want this page removed?