RE: Fwd: Lyndon State College VT

I was talking to Robert this morning, asked him what he was like when he
was 18. He was shy, yet, he moved across the country to go to college and
thinks it was valuable to do that.
when I was 18 I got into UC Santa Cruz, but my mom said I don't want you
to go. If you want to go, you wont get a car. I opted for the car and went
to SBCC, later transfered to UC (a better school.supposedly.).
Really, it's up to Nick to decide and we all need to support him to do so.
It's a crucial time in his life, but he needs room to find what he wants.
Noelle

Why do you want this page removed?