Re: colleagues would like to reconnect

I'm pretty good. Yep, my partner David & I have been living in London for
a little over 4 years now. It's a brilliant city, apart from the generally
miserable weather. I'm a sysadmin at a bioinformatics company, but I've
been interviewing around over the past couple of weeks. So hopefully I'll
be somewhere new, soon.  Wow, yes, I remember Chandra. Aki Sasaki (he also
worked at our work place, maybe after your time?) put together a website
for her and asked me to take the pictures. She has an incredible studio.
Small world.  Your commute sounds insane. I turned down a job at Oracle a
few years back because I couldn't envision doing the commute from El
Cerrito to Redwood Shores. That was back before the Dotcom bust. :) I'm
going to look up Ting & Diane Alter (Kuhrt) on linkedin, and see if I can
find them.

Take care,
Amanda

15 Puneybggr Fgerrg