message to the FCC

I was disturbed to find out today that the FCC wants to get rid of my
current DSL service provided by a small, local ISP.  By deregulating DSL
and getting rid of the Common Carrier precedent, my local ISP will no
longer be able to afford to provide me with my service, a service which is
very excellent and cannot possibly be equaled by my local telco.

I urge you to stop this path taking us to a speech-restricted and
competition-less media world by not deregulating DSL and phone line
service.

Why do you want this page removed?