Re: colleagues would like to reconnect

Hey, how are you doing?

I was thinking about you a few years ago because apparently you had some
pictures/photography stuff for Noelle's (my S.O.) artist teacher Chandra
Garsson.

Are you actually in the UK?  I saw Ting last year.  I think she's working
at some company on the peninsula, I think the people who do
bondedsender.org .

I'm working at So_ny in .  I just got a full-time perm
position there, but So_ny seems to be on shakey ground these days and don't
know how long things will last there.  I live in where-I-live and commute from
here.

Why do you want this page removed?