AK Press: New Order # 100002252

AK Press

Hello, Robert

Thanks so much for choosing to order from AK Press. We appreciate your business! When your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at http://www.akpress.org/~orders or call us at Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Order #100002252 (placed on December 8, 2012 10:25:43 AM PST)

Billing Information: Payment Method:
Robert

where-I-live,
United States
T: my-Oakland-voicemail-number

Credit Card

Credit Card Type: MasterCard
Credit Card Number: xxxx-4601
Name on the Card: Robert

Shipping Information: Shipping Method:

United States
T: my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Basic Shipping - Media Mail (2-4 weeks)

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Slingshot Organizer 2013 slio13 1 $6.00
Subtotal $6.00
Shipping & Handling $4.00
Grand Total $10.00

Gift Message for this Order

Color requested: teal party or anti-establishment mint.

Thank you again, AK Press

Why do you want this page removed?