Order Acknowledgement - Order # 48795604

ALIBRIS ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Dear  Alibris Customer,

Thank you for shopping at Alibris!

We received your order #48795604 on Sat Dec 08 09:48:16 PST 2012.
Your purchase has been charged to your credit card.

This order may be shipped in multiple packages.You chose Standard Shipping to:
   UNITED STATES

You will also receive shipment notification from Alibris each time a
package related to this order is shipped to your address. We recommend
that you save this e-mail until you have received all of the items in
your order.

Your order contains items from multiple sellers and will arrive in separate
packages.

Shipping and item detail for order #48795604:

FROM INDEPENDENT U.S. AND CANADIAN SELLERS
Each item in this section ships direct from its seller. When you order multiple
items, some may ship separately.

Order #:    48795604-1
Title:      Summerhill School: a New View of Childhood
Ships from: BargainBookStores
Charge:     $12.31

Order #:    48795604-2
Title:      Dumbing Us Down: the Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling
Format: Paperback
Ships from: indoo.com
Charge:     $8.02

Subtotal:             $20.33
Shipping & Handling:  7.98
TOTAL:                $28.31

Total reflects charge to your credit card at time of purchase.
Refunds for any cancelled items will be issued to the same
credit card.

*Shipping and handling charges are calculated automatically at checkout.

MORE QUESTIONS?
  	Visit Alibris for your order status.
	https://www.alibris.com/order/48795604/giAwImKIlfmEEZWyCE9M?cm_mmc=Email-_-Inte
	rnal-_-OrderAck-_-login

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at:
http://www.alibris.com/contact/

Thank you for your business!

Alibris Customer Service

FIND IT AT ALIBRIS
Alibris connects you to thousands of independent book, music
and movie sellers around the world.  With more than 100 million used,
new and out-of-print titles, we have what you?re looking for!
http://www.alibris.com