Used, New, and Out of Print Books - We Buy and Sell - Powell's Books - Mozilla Firefox

Title: Used, New, and Out of Print Books - We Buy and Sell - Powell's Books

https://www.powells.com/order_confirmation?checkout_id=7134-14993287-706

2012 Puddly Awards
cart shopping cart | my account | wish list | help | find a store | 800-878-7323 Hello, Robert | log off

Recently Viewed clear list

  1. $7.50 Used Trade Paper add to wish list
  2. $1 New Trade Paper add to wish list
  3. $16.25 New Trade Paper add to wish list

Guests | November 26, 2012

Jacob Tomsky: IMG The Diggs Go to Detroit, Part One: Hotel Reservations and Arrival

Mr. Diggs is squinting at his computer screen, scrolling down a bottomless page of hotel options, before he discovers an option to sort by price.... Continue »
  1. $18.17 Sale Hardcover add to wish list

spacer
11:03:26 am

Thanks for your order!

  1. Your order (#10261120) has been successfully placed.
  2. Soon you should see a confirmation email to http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert. Click here to view the status of your order(s).

What's Next?

  1. Find us on Facebook.
  2. Follow us on Twitter.
  3. Read our Blog.
  4. Sell us your used books!
  5. Take a quick survey.
  6. Sign up for our newsletters.

Your order (#10261120)

Arrives on or near Wednesday, December 19, 2012. Order #10261120 $3.99 shipping
Items Quantity Price

The Canon: A Whirligig Tour of the Beautiful Basics of Science

by Natalie Angier
Used Trade Paper
1 $7.50

Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity

by David Allen
New Compact Disc
1 $25.00
Order Number: #10261120
Subtotal: $32.50
Shipping: $3.99
Shipment Total: $36.49
Processing time: 1 to 3 days.

Shipping Address

Robert

where-I-live
United States
my-Oakland-voicemail-number

Shipping Method

Economy Mail 4-9 business days after your order is processed.

Billing Address

Robert
.
where-I-live
United States
my-Oakland-voicemail-number

Contact

Email: http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

Payment Method

$40.49 will be billed to Credit Card

Master Card (expires: 02/13)
Number xxxx 7104

Subtotal 2 items $32.50
Shipping 1 shipment $3.99
Total $36.49
Gift Wrap $4.00
Amount Due $40.49
spacer
spacer
Follow us on...

Click to Verify - This site has chosen a VeriSign SSL Certificate to improve Web site security
Powell's City of Books is an independent bookstore in Portland, Oregon, that fills a whole city block with more than a million new, used, and out of print books. Shop those shelves — plus literally millions more books, DVDs, and eBooks — here at Powells.com.

Why do you want this page removed?