Robert sent you a message: Re: The Silicon Valley Story

Title: Meetup
Meetup

(As you requested, below is a copy of the email you just sent.)

Meetup Message from: Robert, Organizer of South Bay Job Search Network

Re: The Silicon Valley Story

http://www.meetup.com/where-I-livejobsearchnetwork/

Albert - I recommend your attending one of our weekly meetings to announce your event. That's probably the best way to get your message out. Our meetings typically run 'til 9:30am, so if you get there before that, you should have a chance to make the announcement.
Robert is also a member of:
Bay Area Limited WIP Society
76 Kanban Dudes • where-I-live
Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans
202 MSTies • San Francisco, CA
Bay Area Software Engineers (BASE)
2,604 Software Engineers • San Francisco, CA
Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]
895 Vegetarians • Santa Clara, CA
See all 44
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?