Meetup
Saturday
Bay Area Vegetarians [Group]
Saturday, December 8, 2012
11:00 AM
The Garden Theater Building
1165 Lincoln Avenue
where-I-live 95125
Will you attend?
10 Vegetarians attending, including:
"http://www.gmail.com/~nycitygirl11. i have my own vegan recipes but would also like to view the..."
"I'd love to participate in the Holiday Vegan Bake Sale"
"Paris with Santa Clara County Activists for Animals http://www.activistsforanimals.org/index.htm...."
"I'll be 'practicing' my skills for the Holiday Vegan Bake Sale! :)"
"I will make vegan carrot cake doughnuts (yum!) http://www.straightupfood.com/blog/2012/04/22/carrot-cake-donuts/..."
"ellen sweeney, SCCAA member"
Happy Holidays! Yep they are just around the corner!
The Santa Clara County Activists for Animals will be sponsoring the Third Annual Holiday Vegan Bake Sale on December 8th in Willow Glen (where-I-live). Cool!
From now until then let it be known tha...
Learn more
Dec
15
Monthly Vegan Potluck and Board Game Marathon
Saturday, December 15, 2012 12:00 PM · 2 attending
Jan
19
Monthly Vegan Potluck and Board Game Marathon
Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:00 PM · 2 attending

To stop receiving reminder emails about Meetups from this group, click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Meetup//Meetup Events v1.0//EN
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Meetup Events
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Los_Angeles
TZURL:http://tzurl.org/zoneinfo-outlook/America/Los_Angeles
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/Los_Angeles
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0800
TZOFFSETTO:-0700
TZNAME:PDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0700
TZOFFSETTO:-0800
TZNAME:PST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20121202T201712Z
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121208T110000
DTEND;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20121208T170000
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Happy Holidays! Come to our Holiday Vegan Bake Sale to benefit an
 imals
 AM\n\nHappy Holidays! Yep they are just around the corner!   The Santa C
 lara County Activists for Animals will be sponsoring the Third Annual Ho
 liday Vegan ...\n\nDetails: http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Vegetarian-Di
 ning-Group/events/88931092/
ORGANIZER;CN=Meetup Reminder:http://www.meetup.com/~info
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20121028T192555Z
GEO:37.34;-121.95
LOCATION:The Garden Theater Building (1165 Lincoln Avenue\, where-I-live
  95125)
URL:http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Vegetarian-Dining-Group/events/8893109
 2/
SEQUENCE:1