Albert Qian sent you a message: The Silicon Valley Story

Title: Meetup
Meetup
Meetup Message from: Albert Qian, Member of South Bay Job Search Network

The Silicon Valley Story

Hi Robert and Noelle,

My name is Albert Qian and I'd like to invite you and your group to an event coming January 2013 - The Silicon Valley Story.

The Silicon Valley Story is a business networking event focused on more than just networking and an exchange of business cards. We believe that telling your story and what you want (especially since it's the new year) will help you go further in achieving what it is that you want.

Our event will be held at the Sunnyvale Art Gallery & Cafe on 251 El Camino Real on January 16th, 2013 from 7-11PM and we'll have well renowned entrepreneurs Mark E. Sackett and Julia Hull speaking to us about how networking has helped them become successful. Refreshments will also be provided and we'll have other well connected individuals, job seekers, recruiters and entrepreneurs present.

You can find a link to our event at: http://svstory.eventbrite.com/ -- early bird ticket sales go until 1/1/2013. If you are also interested I'd be willing to share an affiliate link with the both of you where I can give you a cut of the profit for every ticket we sell. My event can be your event.

Let me know what you think. I hope we can work together and get some of your members out!

Thanks,
Albert

http://www.gmail.com/~albert.qian
408-966-1164
Albert Qian is also a member of:
where-I-live Social Media
216 Socialites • Sunnyvale, CA
106 Miles
4,925 106ers •
Adult Asperger's Silicon Valley
253 People Dealing With Aspergers • Sunnyvale, CA
The Art of Active Networking -San Francisco
646 Active Networkers! • San Francisco, CA
See all 31
This message was sent to you and 1 other organizer of South Bay Job Search Network.
To report abuse or block this person, please click here.

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Meetup HQ in NYC is hiring! http://www.meetup.com/jobs/

Why do you want this page removed?