leaky toilet

I'm not sure whether the toilet is still leaking or not.  I moved some
parts around and it seems quieter.  It looks like it's the ball cock
mechanism since it eventually reaches the overflow, which leaks into the
toilet.  If it still makes noise, that's what will need to be changed.  (I
did this once when we lived in Boston and it isn't bad.)

 > From: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
 > Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:22 -0700 (PDT)
 > Subject: Re: FW: MegaPavillion cancellation of your Buy.com order # 66981056
 >
 > yay toilet part is here!