FW: MegaPavillion cancellation of your Buy.com order # 66981056

Well, we won't be receiving at least one package.

Hello Robert,

We are very sorry to let you know that our marketplace merchant, MegaPavillion has cancelled an item your Buy.com order #66981056. Your payment method was not charged and any credit card authorizations will automatically drop off in a few business days. Details of the order cancellation are provided in the order information below. If Buy.com Super Points were used to complete your order, these points will be reversed back to your shopper account within the next few business days.

Your satisfaction in our Marketplace is extremely important. Help us make our Marketplace a better place to shop by leaving a feedback rating for MegaPavillion.

Order Information:

Order Date: 8/4/2012 8:25:00 AM
Order No: 66981056
Merchant Name: MegaPavillion
Item(s) Cancelled: Qty:
216465519 - Zoom 5715 ADSL Modem - 1 x RJ-45 - 3 MBps Broadband - Fast Ethernet - Desktop 1

Leave Feedback about this merchant's performance and earn Super Points.

We're very sorry about this cancellation. If we can help you place a new order, check stock availability from other sources, or contact the merchant on your behalf, please let us know. Simply visit www.buy.com/support.

Sincerely,
Buy.com Customer Support

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Instead, please contact us via our webform at www.buy.com/support

Why do you want this page removed?