Re: resume

Thanks, Bill.

Note that I edited down your "intro" email to that below.  I was sorta
marketing you as a primarily a "dev" and wanting to listen about the QA
position -- your blurb sorta sounds desperate [sorry!] and I was hoping
you'd be perceived as someone who's looking at options rather than looking
for work per se.

 > From: Bill Bruns <http://profiles.yahoo.com/billbruns>
 > Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
 >
 > Hi Robert,
 >
 > I have usually worked in small companies or small groups within companies.  I
 > have held both development and QA titles.  I look forward to the opportunity to
 > use my skills for the benefit of Edge_Spring.
 >
 > My resume is attached as an MS Word document.
 >
 > Please let me know if more is needed.
 >
 > Thanks for the opportunity!
 > Bill Bruns

Why do you want this page removed?