 From: Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert>
To: Bill Bruns <http://profiles.yahoo.com/billbruns>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: resume

To: Bill Bruns <http://profiles.yahoo.com/billbruns>

Thanks, Bill.

Note that I edited down your "intro" email to that below.  I was sorta
marketing you as a primarily a "dev" and wanting to listen about the QA
position -- your blurb sorta sounds desperate [sorry!] and I was hoping
you'd be perceived as someone who's looking at options rather than looking
for work per se.

> From: Bill Bruns <http://profiles.yahoo.com/billbruns>
> Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 00:46:17 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Hi Robert,
>
> I have usually worked in small companies or small groups within companies.  I
>
> have held both development and QA titles.  I look forward to the opportunity
> use my skills for the benefit of Edge_Spring.
>
> My resume is attached as an MS Word document.
>
> Please let me know if more is needed.
>
> Thanks for the opportunity!
> Bill Bruns

Why do you want this page removed?