Copy of Your Message to eRideShare member totalcharm

You can send another email to the same recipient by using the form at http://www.erideshare.com/emailform.php?addressee=totalcharm&from=robertnokidding.

 From: robertnokidding
To: totalcharm
 Message: Actually, I don\'t actually commute to San Mateo at this point -- my commute will start the first week in June.

Do you currently drive to the San Mateo area?  I don\'t have a car, but can pay for gas in reci_procation.

eRideShare.com needs your support: Get the great eRideShare.com Car Magnet! http://www.erideshare.com/magnet.php

Ridesharing saves money, reduces pollution, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, reduces dependence on foreign oil... and it's fun! (unless your partner is late, doesn't pay, is a bad driver, or is otherwise a dangerous or unreliable companion, or likes to sing Broadway show tunes in the car... so screen your fellow travelers carefully.)

Why do you want this page removed?