Copy of Your Message to eRideShare member totalcharm

You can send another email to the same recipient by using the form at http://www.erideshare.com/emailform.php?addressee=totalcharm&from=robertnokidding.

 From: robertnokidding
To: totalcharm
 Message: I\'ll have to get back with you.  8am to 4pm may or may not work out.  I\'ll have to discuss it with my boss.

Thanks for contacting me.

eRideShare.com needs your support: Get the great eRideShare.com Car Magnet! http://www.erideshare.com/magnet.php

Ridesharing saves money, reduces pollution, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, reduces dependence on foreign oil... and it's fun! (unless your partner is late, doesn't pay, is a bad driver, or is otherwise a dangerous or unreliable companion, or likes to sing Broadway show tunes in the car... so screen your fellow travelers carefully.)

Why do you want this page removed?