From eRideShare member totalcharm

DO NOT CLICK ON 'REPLY' TO ANSWER THIS EMAIL. To reply, please use the form at http://www.erideshare.com/emailform.php?addressee=totalcharm&from=robertnokidding (unless the sender has provided a different email address).
===========================

 From: totalcharm
To: robertnokidding
 Message: I currently drive to the San Mateo 4 of the work days - except on Thursday - I leave at 7:00am ( need to be at work at 8:00am )and return 4:00pm - if this works for you let me know.

Thanks

Frank

eRideShare.com needs your support: Get the great eRideShare.com Car Magnet! http://www.erideshare.com/magnet.php

Ridesharing saves money, reduces pollution, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, reduces dependence on foreign oil... and it's fun! (unless your partner is late, doesn't pay, is a bad driver, or is otherwise a dangerous or unreliable companion, or likes to sing Broadway show tunes in the car... so screen your fellow travelers carefully.)

Why do you want this page removed?