(WFO120524023)

Title: Verizon Wireless
decorative image

Important Order Information:

Internet Order Reference Number: 9553571520

Location Code: 5370856

Order Number: 550106948

Credit Application Number: 625915591

Dear Robert,

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. We need some additional information to complete your order. To expedite the process, please click on the link below. You will be taken to a secure site to verify your information.

Please go to https://www.auth.vzw.com/services/idverify/authenticate.jsp?_refno=ZGpjAQLjZQD7&_lang=en within the next 7 days.

Please note:

• We will hold your order for 7 days from today's date.

• Your credit card has not been charged.

For any additional questions regarding this request, please reply to this email or call 866-338-7390 Monday-Friday 8am-10 pm or Saturday 8am-5pm EST.

We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving your wireless needs.

Sincerely,

Verizon Wireless

Internet Order Center

decorative line