Fw: [Almaden-Hiking-Group] Meetup details changed: Long Ridge Loop - Long Ridge Open Space Preserve on Skyline Ridge

Thoughts?
--- Begin Message ---

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Almaden-Hiking-Group/events/54727252/

When: Saturday, April 7, 2012 9:30 AM

Where: Long Ridge OSP
Skyline Blvd & Portola Heights Rd
La Honda, CA 94020

RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

--
This message was sent by Kimberly from Almaden Hiking Group.
If you want to reply to Kimberly , click here.

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | http://www.meetup.com/~support

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?