Sales Confirmation Verizon Wireless, Order 4008026075

Thanks for your Verizon Wireless order. View Online
verizon wirelessExploreShopMy VerizonSupport
Your Order Confirmation
Hi Robert ,

Thank you for your order. Your order is subject to
final credit approval and we will contact you if we need
additional information to complete your order.
Check Your Order Status

Order Summary:

Internet Order Number: 4008026075
Order Date: 03/13/2012
Payment & Shipping Information
Bill To
Robert
.
where-I-live, CA
my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Ship To
Robert
.
where-I-live, CA
my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Payment Type
MASTERCARD XXXX-XXXX-XXX-5433
Shipping Type
2-Day Ground
Due Today
Monthly
Order Selections
Pantech 4G LTE USB Modem UML290 (CPO)
Device
Pantech 4G LTE USB Modem UML290 (CPO)
FREE
Order Number: 4008026075
Included Accessories:
  • VZAccess Manager (On CD including User Guides)
  • USB Extension Cable/Clip Holster Accessory
  • Tips, Hints & Tricks Guide
  • Product Safety & Warranty Guide
  • Important Consumer Information Brochure
  • Radio Frequency Brochure
Plan Details
Data:
Mobile Broadband - 5 GB (2-year contract):;50.00
$
Data:
Text Messaging (Pay Per Message)
$0.00
One-time Activation Fee:
(charge and credit appears on first bill)
$35.00
Features
Decline Extended Warranty, Wireless Phone Protection, Total Equipment Coverage
$0.00
Order Subtotal Today
$ 0.00
Shipping*
2-Day Ground
FREE
Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees*
$20.62
CA State Sales Tax* – $15.00
CA Local Sales Tax* – $5.62
Payment Amount
MASTERCARD
-$20.62
TOTALS
Due Today
Monthly
$ 20.62
$ 50.00
You Might Also Like
Otterbox Commuter Case
Protect your device with
this sturdy outer layer.
Learn More
Easy Return Policy
Not satisfied? Return your
merchandise for a refund.
View Details

NOTE: Your first bill may include charges for a partial month of service in addition to your first full month access charge, billed one month in advance.

*The sales tax charged on your device was based on $249.99

In Ca, sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price you pay.
In Ma and Nevada, sales tax is calculated on the inventory cost of the device.

Enjoy the ease and convenience of My Verizon online! Check minutes used, view and pay your bill, get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and much more. Register today at http://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon. When you don't have computer access, you can get basic account information by dialing *611 + Send (airtime free) and selecting automated options.

Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. You cannot change your shipping address after you submit the order. Keep in mind that your signature is required at the time of delivery. If you have any questions about your order, you can contact us at http://www.Verizonwireless.com/~InternetOrders and be sure to include your order reference number.

© 2012 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

This email was sent to http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information
about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

ID: 8402- 11DE8437-3FA7-B49F-147D-E4D584A536FB- -9223372036854775808

Why do you want this page removed?