Re: Resume/SQA Assistance for Cisco position

Thanks Robert!

Good catch on the verb tense... all the stuff was made present tense
awhile back to make it "active" tense rather than past
accomplishments, I didn't realize I made them past tense when I added
the "new" stuff for ActiveVideo.

I kept the XKL/Biin/KL-10 etc, as hardware classes, but I agree, might
be better to leave them out.  Maybe list an entry as I did for
Management classes, various vendor system and hardware classes to show
knowledge of hardware.

Why do you want this page removed?