Thank you for demanding transparency in TPP

Dear Robert,

Thank you for demanding transparency in the Trans-Pacific Partnership
negotiations process. With your help, we hope that lawmakers will call on the
U.S. Trade Representative to officially release the text of the US TPP proposal
and to solicit public comments on it.

*Spread the word*

Please take a moment to share this action alert with friends and family. It's
as easy as posting this message to your social networking sites!

Don't let TPP become the next ACTA! Demand transparency in trade negotiations:
https://eff.org/r.1Eg

And please copy this message to your friends (or just forward this email):

Dear friend,

I just sent an email to my lawmaker demanding transparency in the Trans-Pacific
Partnership negotiations process. The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a trade
agreement currently being negotiated between the United States and eight other
countries. Like ACTA, TPP is being negotiated in secret and on a fast
timetable. Entertainment industry executives who are members of the Industry
Trade Advisory Committee get to see the drafts, but the rest of us will be kept
in the dark unless we speak up now!

Please visit EFF's Action Center now! [https://eff.org/r.1Eg]

*Share the love*

Love EFF's work defending civil liberties in the digital age? Please make a
donation [https://supporters.eff.org/donate] to help us keep fighting for your
rights.

Sincerely,

EFF Activism Team

*This is a one-time confirmation email. You will not receive further
correspondence from EFF unless you have affirmatively opted in. EFF appreciates
your support and respects your privacy: https://www.eff.org/policy.

Why do you want this page removed?