Re: yoga injuries (fwd)

--- Begin Message ---
You are an injured yoga celebrity!  Cool!

How did you get in touch with this person?

What time did we say for Sat--- 6:30 p.m.?

Remind me what you're bringing besides champagne.  hlh

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Noelle
<http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg> wrote:
> It looks like I will be in the newspaper soon. They even want to take
> photos of me in my yoga gear!
> see ya Sat
> Noelle
>
> http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg                         my-Oakland-voicemail-number

http://www.purl.org/net/noelle
        sip:http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg

http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/noelle
      skype:noelle

> 1000 deaths, 240,000 auto accidents caused by driver cellphone use in 2002
> 1,187,037 Americans killed in wars 1775-1998
> 3,159,489 Americans died in U.S. Highway accidents 1900-1998

 It
>> > was ironic, because I had been learning about how to prevent
>> > shoulder injuries with proper alignment. I had one moment of lack
 of

>> > body awareness when
>>
>> > this injury happened!
>> > And this is what yoga is about, ahimsa, non-violence toward the
 self

>> > and others, so you should not push yourself too far, you need to
>> > listen to your body, and all yoga teachers need to emphasize
 this.
>> > But
>>
>> > ultimately, it's up to the student to not let their ego to
 dictate
>> > what they are doing in yoga. It's hard when you are striving for
 the

>> > epitome of the pose. You have to take it in steps, not get hung
 up
>> > on
>> the end result.
>> > I think yoga has more benefits than drawbacks and hope that NY
 Times

>> > article does not scare off people.

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?