Re: Nick didn't stay at Job Corps!!!

you don't need SATs for community college. I didn't do that great on SATs,
but it didn't matter since I went to community college and
then transfered to UC. It's easier to get into a 4 yr college from
community college. My yoga teacher's son is going to BU(freshman)and I
think she's concerned he is concentrating more on his social life than on
studying(that's a problem{except for Robert] when you go to 4 yr college
direct from HS).
I think offering monetary help with college is a good idea.
Calif. public colleges are cheaper than most others, though only once you
establish CA residency. The problem in CA is that there is overcrowding at
the CCs and not all classes are available when you need them.
it's easier not to have a car when you live on campus. However, community
colleges don't have dorms.
Robert, does Evergreen require SATs? I guess it's harder to get in than
when you were admitted.

Why do you want this page removed?