RE: Nick didn't stay at Job Corps!!!

 > From: Chris <http://www.picis.com/~Chris>
 > Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:30:31 -0500
 >
 > That's too bad that he didn't stay.
 > Maybe a community college or a trade school would be good for him?
 > Another option is that he could move to Burlington and get a job there. This
 > assumes he gets a job.

I don't understand the issue with the SATs.  Just keep taking them until
you get a good score -- that's my recommendation.

Also, I didn't have a car while in college.  It can be tricky, but it's
doable.

In any case, it's too bad about Job Corps.  I think figuring out another
way to get an apprenticeship as an electrician may be an option.  However,
I think he eventually should go to college since he seems to push himself
hard and be attracted to intellectual stimulation.

Why do you want this page removed?