Re: in Alameda on Jan 21

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012, Robert wrote:
>  > From: susan lee <http://www.gmail.com/~blzbub2002>
>  > Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:34:50 -0800
>  >
>  > yes!  do you want to come by?

i texted you this morning, not sure if it's your current phone #, but it
did go through.
> Sure.  What's your address?
>
>  > Steven will be back by 7 that evening.  What are your plans?
>
> We'll be going to some theater (Noelle knows about it -- I don't) to watch
> 2 episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K).  I think it starts at
> 7pm -- don't recall.

we are going to be there around 6:45, we are meeting someone I only know
on the internet, meeting her for the first time in real life
it's at the Michaan theatre, which is near the old naval base.

Why do you want this page removed?