Fw: MST3K Double Feature update!!

Just FYI.
--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meetup

Your Event Organizer, Shaun Daniels, sent the following message to some members of Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans:
UPDATE on MST3K by the BAY www.mst3kbythebay.com JUST ADDED! We are excited to announce that we will have three dedicated “riffers” for the second feature including two local horror host celebrities, Lord Blood-Rah (host of Lord Blood-Rah’s Nerve Wrackin’ Theatre) and Miss Misery (of KOFY Ch. 20 fame)! These riffers will be there to make sure people get in the spirit and won’t hold back – and the movie deserves it! If you want to watch the movie ahead of time to prepare some commentary (and you do!) here’s a link: http://www.archive.org/details/Attack_From_Space

To visit Bay Area Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans, go here:
http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Mystery-Science-Theater-3000-Fans/

Add http://www.meetup.com/~info to your address book to receive all Meetup emails

To manage your email settings, click here

Meetup, box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668

Start a Meetup in January and save 50%! http://www.meetup.com/create/

--- End Message ---

Why do you want this page removed?