Re: in Alameda on Jan 21

 > From: susan lee <http://www.gmail.com/~blzbub2002>
 > Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 10:34:50 -0800
 >
 > yes!  do you want to come by?

Sure.  What's your address?

 > Steven will be back by 7 that evening.  What are your plans?

We'll be going to some theater (Noelle knows about it -- I don't) to watch
2 episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K).  I think it starts at
7pm -- don't recall.

BTW, I think your gmail email account has been compromised.  Are you using
a weak password?  You should change your password to a better one.  If you
don't rectify this soon, your emails to me will start being considered
spam and I may not see 'em.

Why do you want this page removed?