Re: [Sonic #1965002] switching long distance and regional toll service for Fusion

 > From: "Sonic.net Tech Support" <http://www.sonic.net/~support>
 > Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 12:19:41 -0800
 >
 > Hello,
 >
 > Your Fusion service come with free unlimited long distance anywhere in the
 > United States, as well as 8 hours of free calling to Canada.  Out international
 > rates are seen as quite competitive as well.
 >
 > Given that, I am curious as to why you would want to stay with your old long
 > distance provider.  Are they providing lower rates on international calls?

I didn't realize that Fusion had unlimited long distance.  And, no, we
don't make many international calls.

Can you reverse my choice and stay with Fusion's long distance and
regional calling?  Or do I need to call Credo to tell them to cancel the
order?

Thanks for the clarification.

 > Looking forward to hearing from you,
 >
 > Rob C.				http://www.sonic.net/~support