[** utf-8 charset **] Thank you for donating to Linux Mint

Dear Donor,

Thank you for helping our project. On behalf of the team and as the founder
of Linux Mint, I would like to express my gratitude for your generous
donation.

Our project continues to grow thanks to people like you and it's an honour
for us to acknowledge your contribution at
http://www.linuxmint.com/donors.php and as part of our monthly stats, at the
end of month on http://www.linuxmint.com/blog

We listed your donation as "2011-12-25 	USA 	Robert B. 	$100".

If you wish to add more information to it (your website address or your
nickname) or if you want to change the way you appear in these listings,
please log in at the following address using the following credentials:

Address: http://www.linuxmint.com/dashboard/donor/modify/4032
Password: 6343-BSD9-4B04

Thank you very much for supporting Linux Mint.

Regards,

Clement Lefebvre
Linux Mint

Why do you want this page removed?