Re: from Noelle, not spam! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:11:55 -0800 (PST)
From: Noreen Abulencia <http://www.sbcglobal.net/~nabulencia>
To: Noelle <http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg>
Subject: Re: from Noelle, not spam!

Hi Noelle
Merry Christmas to you and happy belated birthday! We will be going out of
town, up to Lakeport due to a death in the family. My first cousin, Guy
O'Farrell died this Christmas. He was 56 yrs. My Auntie Margaret's first
son. Margaret had 4 boys. Aunt Margaret is my mom's older sister. Maybe we
can vvisit some other time.
Happy New Year, 2012. I hope it is a peaceful, prosperous and joyful one for
you and Robert!
Noreen

Subject: from Noelle, not spam!

Hi, Robert is off the last 2 weeks of December. In case you have to time to
see us, let me know. I wouldn't mind going to Pacifica.
We are going to Mendocino on 12/27, other than that we will be nearby.
Happy Winter Solstice today!
Noelle

Why do you want this page removed?