Re: http://www.pacbell.net/~bacinski

Lol!  Oops, that was meant for my father-in-law, who can (and has) derail any
intense conversation I might be having by answering, when my conversational
partner asks politely what he does, "I used to design spacecraft." Some of them,
 evidently, are or were classified.

Happy boxing day!

--Lauren

On Dec 26, 2011, at 4:17 PM, Robert <http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert> wrote:

> To: Lauren Horn <http://www.gmail.com/~laurenh>
>
>> From: Lauren Horn <http://www.gmail.com/~laurenh>
>> Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 13:15:23 -0900
>>
>> Could this have been one of yours?  Do you, by chance, ever check to see
>> if something on which you worked has been unclassified?
>
> I'm not sure what's being referred to here.  If there was an attachment, I
> did not receive it.
>
> Was this referring to something in my solstice message?  I don't recall
> writing about anything in my solstice message about anything I do at work.
>
> P.S. Sorry that you got caught in my spam net.

Why do you want this page removed?