Your Buy.com order is on its way

Hello Robert,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order #36681141 have shipped and are on the way to your door.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other order, please feel free to contact
us twenty-four hours a day, seven-days-a-week at www.buy.com/support.

We built Buy.com with one thing in mind - enabling you and all our customers to buy products better -
that means offering you top brands, superstore selection, low prices, and outstanding service.

Once again, thank you for your order. We look forward to earning your business as we set out to be
the "best place to buy on the Internet."

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Order #36681141

sku: 202989028
qty: 1
ship date: 12/4/2007

You can track your order online by visiting https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/login.asp

Please remember the following as you await your order:
- We will not charge your credit card until your items ship.
- Do not be concerned if items in your order arrive in separate packages. For quicker delivery, we ship from multiple warehouses throughout the country.

Why do you want this page removed?