Re: Reply from Gail and Don: x-mas wishlist

 > From: "g3" <http://www.cox.net/~g3>
 > Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:03:29 -0800
 >
 >     We have been looking around for the kitchen cart on wheels with chopping
 > block on top and perhaps a shelf underneath as a gift to give you both, but
 > are having difficulty finding any that is a reasonable price. Can you please
 > help out by doing some of the research leg work also and let us know what
 > you find.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000052990711P?vName=For%20the%20Home&cName=Furniture&Storage&sName=Kitchen&psid=FROOGLE&sid=KDx20070926x00003a

was the cheapest one I could find.  But, honestly, I don't know how
important this is because space is at a premium in our kitchen.

I suggest you visit http://www.geocities.com/dr_chris_bear/Noelle2007.htm .

 > I was hoping to have the
 > gifts all wrapped and ready for you to take when you come here this weekend
 > in case at the last moment we don't come up to where-I-live and Healdsburg over
 > Xmas.
 >      I'm not positive yet what we're going to be doing then. My sister,
 > Paula, is going to Wellesley from Dallas, TX for my Mother's Birthday on the
 > 12/7 weekend as a surprise to her, but of course we can't go then as have
 > too many other commitments that weekend along with you coming.

You could just leave the presents in an obvious place, we could pick 'em
up, and then move on to L.A.  Then, you'd be free to go to Wellesley.

 > I also
 > thought it would be best if just Paula goes so that Mom and Joan wouldn't be
 > too overwhelmed with others there as well. However Paula advised that we not
 > go to Wellesely for Xmas as she felt then that Mom and Joan would feel
 > compelled to give us Xmas gifts when they really can't afford to give any.
 > We would then be giving them money as our gift to them to give us gifts with
 > that money which would make no sense. She felt instead that we should go
 > there for next Mother's Day in 2008 which is a good idea.
 > Gail

Why do you want this page removed?