buy.com
This is your receipt. Please print it for your records.
Order #36681141
Placed Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Payment Information

MasterCard
Last 4 Digits: 1640
Robert
.
where-I-live, CA
my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Shipping Information

Robert
Tell_me
my-April-2006-work-address.
Mountain View, CA
my-Oakland-voicemail-number
Sku Product Qty Unit Price Total
202989028   Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Webcam - Black, Charcoal - CMOS - USB
1 $48.24 $48.24

If you have any questions about your order, please visit our Help Center.

Please print this page for your records.

Continue Shopping

Subtotal  $48.24
Shipping
(Budget: 7 to 9 business days)
FREE
Tax (7.25%)   $3.50
Total  $51.74
We will immediately begin reviewing your order. Your order will not be shipped until your payment is verified. In some cases, this may delay shipping. Please read our Order Acceptance Policy for more details.
Remember, you can always track your order online for up-to-date order status.

You must obtain a valid return authorization (RMA) number within 14 days from the product ship date, unless otherwise stated on the Buy.com Returns Policy help page. Please see the Returns Policy help page for details and certain restrictions

Why do you want this page removed?