Re: You've received an Amazon.com e-Card! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:05:27 -0500
From: Bhavani <http://www.juno.com/~bhavaniowl>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: Re: You've received an Amazon.com e-Card!

 Let me know if it doesn't arrive?  We are going to see Barack & Oprah on
next Sunday in Manchester.

I read Dennis's book.  They ordered it at the library.  It was
interesting.  Did your read it?

Hope that you had the bestest birthday.  I'm going to Marnie's today to
help her with straightening out her place.

In Love,
B.

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:07:08 -0800 (PST) Noelle