RE: we're coming soon! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 05:07:37 +0000
From: Susan <http://www.hotmail.com/~susan>
To: http://dummy.us.eu.org/noelleg
Subject: RE: we're coming soon!

Sounds like a plan!

The Brite Spot is on Sunset Blvd. in Echo Park.

I don't know from where in Studio City you're coming, but if you put that addy
into mapquest.com for directions to 1918 Sunset Blvd., it should direct you
from Laurel Canyon to the H'wood Fwy, getting off at the Alvarado exit, and
then just a couple blocks north from there.

The Brite Spot
1918 Sunset Blvd.
(213) 484-9800

I'll call you at some point during the day to make sure we're still meeting up.

BTW, I heard from Mark.  He *did* get married.  Her name is D'Andrea, I
believe.

Look forward to seeing you both.

Why do you want this page removed?