Re: iTunes & beach towel

--- Dale Kiefling <http://www.gmail.com/~daleki> wrote:
> I hope there are some decent full time jobs out there.  It definitely seems
> like one has to sort through a lot of stuff to find them.
>
> Re:Xen Hosting - No I don't have that yet.  I would like to bring up a xen
> box in the near future.  I'll drop you a line when that happens, but you
> should go with what you need now.

I appreciate that.

On a different subject, I seem to recall someone showing me a device where you
plug in an IDE-based drive into it and it has a USB connector to it, and then
you can use it as a general external hard drive.

Have you heard of such a thing?  If so, what is it called and how might I get
one?  (My old computer is dying and, if I don't manage to get everything off
before it dies, I want a back-up plan to transfer everything to my new
computer.  ("New" in only the weakest sense -- I bought this computer back in
2002.))

P.S. Why does a single character keep getting pared off the end of your subject
lines?

Why do you want this page removed?