Re: iTunes & beach towe

--- Dale Kiefling <http://www.gmail.com/~daleki> wrote:
> Hey Robert,
> Thanks for the email.  I will keep checking around re:jobs.

So far, all recruiters contacting me are offering contracts....

> Bummer about
> amarok, hopefully someone will port it.
>
> Yes the Hosting LLC is a new business I have started.  Here is my site:
> http://skywriterhosting.com. I would be happy to set up a free account for
> you on my servers in return for all the coverage you have provided for me in
> the past.  On the email side I am running
> postfix/amavisd/spamassassin/postgrey/clamav.  If there is something I can
> customize for you I will.

Do you offer Xen (or some other) virtual hosting?  (See
http://mark.foster.cc/wiki/index.php/Xen_Hosting_Providers for existing
providers.)  That's really what I want, so I can have a little more control.

> Cheers,
> Dale

Why do you want this page removed?