Re: iTunes & beach towel

> --- Dale Kiefling <http://www.gmail.com/~daleki> wrote:
> Hey Robert,
> Great to hear from you.  Still looking for a good job.  Have a couple
> interviews today.  Know any good companies up here to try?

I haven't heard anything from any recruiters or friends lately.  Sorry.

> The alternative to itunes is called Amarok.  It is quite good.
> http://amarok.kde.org/

Noelle and I looked -- there doesn't seem to be a version available for the Mac
yet.

> I'm happy to get the beach towel back the next time we are at the beach, or
> the next time we hang out.  Had fun hanging with you guys at the seals fav
> spot.
>
> FYI - I am using this address for personal email at the moment and
> http://www.skywriterhosting.com/~dale for business.  Skywriter is my new hosting LLC.

What do you mean by "new hosting LLC"?  Is this a business that you're setting
up?

At some point, I would like to move my web server to a hosting service (i.e.,
get rid of my home computer serving web pages and receiving e-mail to a service
where I could do the same -- probably under Xen or something like it so I can
run all the software I want and configure the way I wish).  Everyone keeps
saying to go with dreamhost.

Why do you want this page removed?