Re: Other [NFC15] NFLX ID: DX5APMIHGL6T52P9IZTJL2GT5K4PRM48

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Netflix.com customer support!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you are
experiencing difficulty receiving emails from Netflix, please be sure to
check the email address on file is correct. If any changes need to be
made, you can update your email address and/or password directly through
Your Account. To do so follow the link below:

http://www.netflix.com/YourAccount

Please also be sure to check your junk mail (or spam) settings to ensure
the emails are not automatically being filtered to that folder.
Periodically, valid email addresses are accidentally removed by these
filters which result in the email not being received to the inbox.

If you continue to experience difficulties, we would suggest contacting
your email provider to ensure they are not experiencing any technical
difficulties. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact
us.

Thanks,
Richard
Netflix Customer Service