Netflix Customer Service Received Your Message

Message received
Thank you for contacting Netflix Customer Service. We will personally reply to your message as quickly as possible. Please do not reply to this email unless pertinent information was missing from your original message. Duplicate correspondence may delay our ability to respond to your inquiry.

Did you know that you can check your order status and history directly through the Your Account link located at the top of each page?

Also, if you have additional Customer Service questions, please check our Help Center.

-The Netflix Team

SRC: CS_REPLY
This message was mailed to [http://dummy.us.eu.org/robert]
Use of the Netflix service and Web site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

(c)1997-2007 Netflix, Inc.  100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA 95032

FE-59780902-2614

Why do you want this page removed?