Re: Gates vs Stringer

I hear the Wii is a lot of fun because it is physically engaging. If they
start selling them at Costco I might give one a try. Not a lot of games out
for PS3 yet.  Hi rez is an allure, but that price has got to come down even
with the BluRay.

If Apple came out with an affordable media laptop having a HD-DVD or BlueRay
drive and did a good job of file-sharing with my windows box I might spring
for one. If it did a decent job of emulating Windows and had a way to
transfer my existing programs I'd be sold. I'm rapidly filling my HD with
video & audio. Good thing 500GB drives are coming down in price.

Why do you want this page removed?